Brad was born in Sydney, Australia and has lived for the last 20 years in North Queensland, on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef. In 1996 he earned a Bachelor of Science degree majoring in marine biology and zoology at James Cook University, Townsville. With the Great Barrier Reef serving as both playground and laboratory, Brad has developed an intimate knowledge of how complex reef systems work. Brad began his career aboard expedition ships as marine biologist in northern Australia in the late 1990s and since then, his passion for the underwater world has taken him to a wide range of exotic destinations such as Fiji, the Maldives, Indonesia, Bermuda, and Hawaii. He also has a strong interest in terrestrial fauna and his experience with Aboriginal cultures of northern Australia has provided meaningful insights into how indigenous cultures interact with their natural environment. An accomplished scuba diver, underwater photographer, and experienced boat handler, Brad has a passion for interacting with nature and sharing his knowledge with travelers.
- Antarctica, South Georgia & the Falkland Islands - January 16, 2015
- Philippines - February 7, 2015
- Best of Indonesia: Davao to Bali - February 24, 2015
- Australia's Kimberley: Voyage to the Outback - April 24, 2015
- Faces of Polynesia: Fiji to Tahiti - October 15, 2015
- Tahiti to Easter Island: Marquesas, Tuamotus & Pitcairns - October 29, 2015
- India, Sri Lanka & the Maldives - November 27, 2015