Inspired from a young age by world-traveling grandparents, George developed a love for travel, adventure, and nature - especially pertaining to the sea. He became a certified scuba diver at age 14 and worked many years as a commercial diver, assistant dive instructor, and sailor working on charter vessels. He retired in 2006 from a successful career in computer network security and cryptography and returned to a life of travel and his passion for the sea.
- Faces of Polynesia: Fiji to Tahiti - October 15, 2015
- Tahiti to Easter Island: Marquesas, Tuamotus & Pitcairns - October 29, 2015
- Antarctica, South Georgia & the Falkland Islands - January 7, 2016
- Patagonia with the Falkland Islands & Cape Horn - March 10, 2016
- Chile & Peru: In the Wake of Humboldt & Darwin - March 25, 2016
- The Untamed North: Iceland to Greenland - July 27, 2016