Zegrahm Expeditions field director Jonathan Rossouw is a medical doctor by profession; however, his lifelong passion for wildlife led him to trade in his stethoscope for binoculars and take up a full-time career in the expedition travel industry. Since 1997 he has guided wildlife expeditions throughout the globe, and has gained experience with over 8,000 bird species and 700 mammal species in the process. Jonathan has co-authored birding site guides to Southern Africa and Madagascar, and his guidebook, Where to Watch Birds in Uganda, is widely acclaimed as one of the finest site guides ever published. Jonathan is equally enthusiastic about mammals and coral reef fishes as he is with his specialties, birds and reptiles; indeed, he has an infectious curiosity and passion for all aspects of natural history. This serves him in good stead as he leads travelers on expeditions to all seven continents and scouts new destinations for Zegrahm.
- Ultimate Namibia - August 3, 2014
- Faces of Polynesia: Fiji to Tahiti - September 15, 2014
- Tahiti to Easter Island: Marquesas, Tuamotus & Pitcairns - September 29, 2014
- Best of Bolivia - October 18, 2014
- Ultimate Aldabra: A Voyage through the Seychelles - November 16, 2014