Peter Harrison, MBE - A professional birder, artist, author, and screenwriter, Peter is widely considered the world's foremost authority on seabirds. Often credited with having seen more seabirds than anyone, past or present, Peter has written and illustrated over a dozen books, of which Seabirds: An Identification Guide is considered the bible of seabird identification. Peter has led expeditions the world over and is noted for his quick thinking and derring-do in tight situations. An active conservationist, he has been honored by Queen Elizabeth II with the title Member of the British Empire for services to natural history. He is also a cofounder of Zegrahm Expeditions and a Fellow of The Explorers Club.
- Faces of Polynesia: Fiji to Tahiti - September 15, 2014
- Tahiti to Easter Island: Marquesas, Tuamotus & Pitcairns - September 29, 2014
- Ultimate Aldabra: A Voyage through the Seychelles - November 16, 2014
- Voyage to Madagascar with Zanzibar, Comoros, Reunion & Mauritius - November 28, 2014
- The Azores & Canary Islands - April 28, 2015
- Wild & Ancient Britain - May 16, 2015
- Tahiti to Easter Island: Marquesas, Tuamotus & Pitcairns - October 29, 2015