Travel with 6 or more people on a small-ship cruise and each member of your group receives 10% off.
When you travel with Zegrahm, you are treated to an all-inclusive adventure. Each day you can choose from a host of complimentary activity options. From birding excursions, Zodiac cruises, and nature walks to snorkeling, wine tastings, and cultural tours, you can explore a destination in whichever way suits your individual tastes. Click through to see some of the activities you'll experience when traveling with us!
Zegrahm offers complimentary diving in some of the world’s premier marine environments. On voyages that include diving, the expedition team is staffed with two experienced divemasters who will seek out the best possible dive sites, from exploring caves and drop-offs to fringing reefs and coral gardens. Our vessels are fully outfitted with compressors and tanks, allowing you to enjoy one or two dives per day. Weight belts, masks, and fins are also provided, as well as a storage area for all of your gear.
Sea kayaking offers you a whole new way to experience a destination, silently gliding through the water observing the world as marine life does. Whether it’s paddling among glittering icebergs and gargantuan whales in the polar regions to navigating through tiny uninhabited islets and chiseled fjords in Central and South America, you will gain a greater understanding of these marine environments. In addition to carrying one- and two-person kayaks, our vessels are equipped with dry suits, spray skirts, and more to keep you safe and dry, especially in cold-weather climates.
Each of our vessels is equipped with a fleet of Zodiacs—small, inflatable landing craft—that allow us to explore at a moment's notice. The Zodiacs are lowered with expediency and ease so that everyone may go ashore at the same time, and ensure that we don't miss a single encounter with wildife (like thousands of penguins waiting to greet us on the beach!) or the opportunitiy to snorkel or dive at any time throughout an expedition.
Whether it's exploring an ancient monestary, visiting an Asmat village, or discovering a UNESCO World Heritage Site, our cultural excursions will give you a greater understanding of the destinations we visit. Our team of experts—including historians, anthropologists, and archaeologists—will provide valuable insight into the history, politics, and religions of all the stops along our itinerary.
Some of Zegrahm's adventures call in the world's premeire wine destinations—from Southwestern France's famed wine-growing region of Bordeaux to South Africa's Cape Winelands—and we will have the opportunity to partake in winery tours and tastings whenever possible. These excursions are often complemented by cooking demonstrations, visits to local markets, and feasts of regional delicacies.
With Our Compliments
Enjoy a completely immersive—and inclusive!—experience when you travel with Zegrahm. All of the following are included in the cost of your expedition:
- Complimentary activity options, from kayaking, snorkeling, and diving to cultural tours, wine tastings, and traditional performances
- All gratutities, from porters and ship's crew to tour guides and drivers
- All accommodations
- World-class lecture and expedition team
- All meals on board and with the group ashore, including beer and wine with lunch and dinner
- All entrance fees, taxes, and landing and port charges
- Arrival and departure transfers on group dates
- Gift certificates for recomended expedition gear and reading materials
- Comprehensive pre-departure packet to prepare you for your trip
- Dedicated staff to answer all of your questions and assist with flight arrangements
- Medical expense coverage and emergency evacuation insurance
- $1,500 Air Credit: Enjoy an air credit of up to $1,500 per person* on our upcoming Faces of Polynesia: Fiji to Tahiti; India, Sri Lanka, and the Maldives; Life Along the Mekong: Laos & Thailand; and Journey through the Philippines expeditions.
- 20% Savings: Enjoy savings of 20% off per person** on our Patagonia with the Falkland Islands & Cape Horn and Chile & Peru: In the Wake of Humboldt & Darwin expeditions. Or, explore nearly the entire west coast of South America by combining these two voyages and save an additional 5%—a total savings of 25% per person!
* Air Credit of up to $1,500 per person is valid on select sailings, applicable to new bookings (as of July 1, 2015) only and subject to availability at time of booking. Air must be booked and ticketed through Zegrahm Expeditions. Air credit is not combinable with any other offer except group, combination cruise, Refer & Reward, and solo traveler savings.
**The 20% savings offer is applicable to new bookings (as of July 1, 2015) only and subject to availability at time of booking. It is not combinable with any other offer except combination cruise, refer & reward, and solo traveler savings.
Traveling on your own? We invite you to join us! Our small group size is perfect for meeting and getting to know other guests throughout your expedition, plus we offer friendly solo fares. For small-ship cruises, we have eliminated the single supplement on selected voyages; you may book a stateroom as a solo traveler and pay the double occupancy rate. All other voyages have limited singles available at just 1.25 times the double occupancy rate. We'd also be happy to pair you with a same-sex roommate for any of our cruises or overland adventures.