- Our Expeditions
- Expedition Travel
- Expedition Travel
- Small Ship Cruises
- Overland Adventures
- Flight Programs
- Expedition Activities
- Why Zegrahm
- Private Travel
- Traveler Info
Top Ten Reasons to Travel to Antarctica with Zegrahm Expeditions
1) What’s Included – In a word: everything! Meals, excursions, lectures, and gratuities, along with emergency medical and evacuation insurance, are all included in the price of the trip.
2) Clipper Adventurer – This 110-passenger deluxe expedition ship offers fine dining, outside cabins with en suite facilities, and is equipped with stabilizers and an ice-hardened hull.
3) See the Light – Our Antarctica expeditions are ideally timed during the height of the austral summer and present unparalleled opportunities to explore, nearly 24 hours per day.
4) Complimentary Parka – Custom-designed by our experienced team of field leaders, this insulated, water-proof, seam-sealed, hooded 3-in-1 parka will serve you well as you explore the world’s southernmost realm.
5) Responsible Tourism – Zegrahm is a founding member of the International Association of Antarctic Tour Operators (IAATO) which promotes safe and environmentally responsible travel to the Antarctic.
6)Explore by Zodiac and On Foot – Most big cruise ships do not offer landings on the Great White Continent itself, but our fleet of Zodiacs provides the ability to explore at a moment’s notice and allows everyone to go ashore at the same time.
7) Antarctica PLUS – When traveling literally to the ends of the Earth, you shouldn’t miss out on all that the region has to offer; with Zegrahm Expeditions you also get to see the abundant wildlife of South Georgia Island, the Falkland Islands, and Shackleton’s Elephant Island.
8) Optional Extensions – If you’re craving more than just Antarctica, join our pre-voyage extension to Patagonia and Torres del Paine; our optional extension offers travelers the chance to expand their horizons beyond our itinerary.
9) Twenty Years of Experience – Over the past two decades, Zegrahm has embarked on over 50 expeditions to the Polar Regions so our travelers can rest assured knowing they are truly traveling with the best of the best in the industry.
10) Expert Leaders – At Zegrahm Expeditions we’re known for our expert leaders, and our journeys to Antarctica are no exception. Our expedition team—comprised of naturalists, historians, geologists, and more—have traveled to the region more than 250 times combined and lend great insight into each and every aspect of the trip.