Alaska My Way was our third visit to this wonderful area of the world. It allowed us to see natural settings that 99% of the touring public doesn't visit, and to experience the wilderness of real Alaska.
Alaska My Way
- Spend three nights on a Denali National Park expedition; the park is home to 37 mammal species including moose, caribou, Dall sheep, and grizzly bears, while golden eagles, gyrfalcons, ptarmigan, and long-tailed jaegers are but a few of the 165 species of birds.
- Strap on crampons (ice shoes) for a hike along one of the many glaciers found in Wrangell-St. Elias National Park, a must-do for Alaska adventure travelers.
- Take a scenic flight over the Copper River, one of the states’s most impressive wilderness waterways, a hallmark of any Alaska tour.
- Cruise through Kenai Fjords National Park to spot Steller’s sea lions, harbor seals, puffins, eagles, and possibly orca and humpback whales.
- Enjoy exceptional viewing of coastal brown bears in Lake Clark National Park.
Organize your gear in this padded, lightweight, water-resistant cube designed to hold all of your essentials, from lenses and cameras to cords and other electronics. When you’re standing in awe of magnificent Wrangell-St. Elias National Park or spotting bald eagles in Prince William Sound, your gear will be protected and close at hand.