Not only will we see active Hindu and Tibetan Buddhist temples and incredible wood carvings throughout out journey, we'll also observe incredible wildlife—elephants, rhinos, tigers, and leopards—in Chitwan National Park.
Nepal & Bhutan
- Experience the perfect blend of this region’s fascinating culture, stunning scenery, and rich wildlife on this Nepal expedition.
- Explore the subtropical forests of Chitwan National Park on foot, by boat, on game drives, and even by elephant.
- Visit dramatically-situated Tiger’s Nest, Bhutan’s most famous monastery—this is Bhutan adventure travel at its finest.
- Witness a variety of birds and wildlife from black-necked cranes and spotted eagles to one-horned rhinos and wild elephants.
- Spend a full day in Thimphu—the main residence of the King—and visit the National Library and Textile and Folk Heritage Museum.
As you trek the off-the-beaten-path sections of Nepal and Bhutan, stay cozy and dry with this lightweight, pile fleece jacket, with zippered handwarmer pockets and an elastic draw-cord hem. Whether you’re on an elephant-back safari in Chitwan National Park or hiking to the dramatic Tiger’s Nest monastery, you’ll stay warm and look sharp doing it!