Zegrahm expeditions are simultaneously adventurous, educational, and fun, all while being very well organized and managed. If you try one trip, you will want to do them all!
- Accommodations aboard the intimate, 40-guest Isabela II; her small size enables easy navigation of the islands.
- The waved albatross on Punta Suarez, one of the Islands’ largest birds; the walk over lava terrain is yet another hallmark of a Galápagos expedition.
- Zodiac expedition to Prince Philip’s Steps to see resident red-footed boobies, Nazca boobies, short-eared owls, and fur seals.
- Charles Darwin Research Station, a special stop on this Galápagos tour, to learn about conservation efforts; meet giant tortoises and land iguanas.
- Come face to face with sea lions, snorkel with Galápagos penguins, and meet the unique marine iguana.
- We have eliminated the single supplement in all categories on this voyage (ecluding the master suite)! Book a stateroom as a solo traveler and pay the double occupancy rate.
The 38-guest Isabela II, with 20 ocean-view staterooms, is one of the most luxurious yachts cruising the Galápagos. All guest staterooms are spacious and include private bathrooms. The Isabela II is fully air-conditioned and has the amenities of a larger vessel, including a bar, dining room, and sun deck. She carries sea kayaks, Zodiacs, and a glass-bottom boat.
Protecting you from the occasional encounter with “stingy things” and keeping you comfortable while getting up close and personal with the Galápagos’ playful sea lions, sea turtles, rays, and penguins, this UPF 50-rated, versatile top is a must for your marine adventures in Darwin’s living laboratory.