- Our Expeditions
- Expedition Travel
- Expedition Travel
- Small Ship Cruises
- Overland Adventures
- Flight Programs
- Expedition Activities
- Why Zegrahm
- Private Travel
- Traveler Info
Grand Safari: Kenya & TanzaniaAugust 24, 2013 - September 7, 2013
Priced from: $10,990
In partnership with our sister company Travcoa, join us as we explore some of east Africa’s most fascinating destinations during our Kenya and Tanzania tour. Experience the massive wildebeest migration across Kenya and Tanzania, savor the view over the Masai Mara on a hot air balloon ride, and descend into Africa’s “Garden of Eden,” the Ngorongoro Crater, to view rhinos, elephants, and rare black-maned lions during your Tanzania adventure travels. Meet your own adopted elephant on a Kenya tour to Dame Daphne Sheldrick’s Elephant Orphanage. Take in views of the vast African savanna with snowcapped Kilimanjaro on the horizon. Stay in classic safari camps in remote locations, making the most of your time with flights between reserves.
Kenya and Tanzania expedition highlights:
- Enjoy a sunrise hot-air balloon ride over the Masai Mara and a champagne breakfast during your Kenya tour.
- Meet your own adopted baby elephant on a Kenya expedition to Dame Daphne Sheldrick’s Elephant Orphanage.
- Take a break from tracking exotic wildlife in Ngorongoro Crater and enjoy an elaborate, private picnic lunch.
- Live the classic safari experience in luxurious camps and lodges, making magical memories throughout your Kenya and Tanzania adventure travels.
- In the company of your expert guides, search for rare species, including some of Africa’s last black rhinos, giant-tusked elephants and black-maned lions.
When you travel with Zegrahm Expeditions, virtually everything is included in the cost of your Kenya and Tanzania tour:
- All accommodations and meals with the group
- Daily activity options, from wildlife tracking to glimpse giant-tusked elephants and Africa’s last black rhino, to dining in the bush under the stars at the region’s finest safari lodges
- Company of an experienced expedition leader throughout your Tanzania and Kenya tour
- All transfers on the group arrival and departure days
- Welcome briefing to get acquainted and get a good sense of what’s to come during your Kenya and Tanzania adventure travels
- All park fees and permits
- Comprehensive pre-departure packet to prepare you for your trip, with everything from currency information and weather to local customs and a packing list to prepare you for your Tanzania and Kenya tour
- Medical and emergency evacuation insurance
- Dedicated program manager and air coordinator to answer all of your questions about your Tanzania and Kenya adventure travels
Hiking & Trekking, Photography, Wildlife & Nature