Across the Antarctic Circle: Voyage to the 7th Continent
This expedition has no scheduled departures at this time.
Antarctic Peninsula adventure travel offers the ideal introduction to the Great White Continent—truly, the trip of a lifetime. Join naturalists on deck to watch for whales and seabirds as you cross the legendary Drake Passage. Become one of the privileged few who have crossed the Antarctic Circle and set foot on Antarctica. Search for seals and whales during expeditionary Zodiac cruises and enjoy awe-inspiring scenery as you trace rugged shorelines. Photographers will delight in the long hours of daylight that illuminate an endless variety of subjects, from glittering glaciers and electric-blue icebergs to impeccably-attired penguins, on this Antarctic Peninsula expedition.
Antarctic Peninsula and Deception Island Expedition Highlights:
- Venture to extreme southern latitudes as you cross the Antarctic Circle and witness one of the planet’s last frontiers.
- Spend five full days exploring the Antarctic Peninsula.
- Cruise through Lemaire Channel, a supremely scenic strait where orca and humpback whales are frequently found.
- Search for chinstrap, gentoo, and Adelie penguins.
- Board Zodiacs to search for leopard, Weddell, and crabeater seals hauled out on ice floes.
Birding, Photography, Wildlife & Nature