- Our Expeditions
- Expedition Travel
- Expedition Travel
- Small Ship Cruises
- Overland Adventures
- Flight Programs
- Expedition Activities
- Why Zegrahm
- Private Travel
- Traveler Info
History's Lost Cities by Private JetOctober 7, 2013 - October 28, 2013
Priced from: $59,950
Visit some of the world’s most remote and exotic locations with comfort and ease during this India and Asia private jet tour. We cover vast distances quickly and effortlessly, visiting kingdoms and domains lost to history and long closed to Western travelers. All told, your Asia and India private jet adventure travels take you to eight far-flung countries. You will view such architectural treasures as the rose-red city of Petra, the visual harmony of the Taj Mahal, the graceful temples of Yangon and Bagan, the impressive Potala Palace of Lhasa, and the elaborately decorated madrassas (Islamic seminaries) of Uzbekistan. Discover Nepal’s royal cities and breathtaking scenery; search for pandas in Chengdu, China; and savor the laid back charm of Vientiane, the capital of Laos—a private jet expedition is certainly a rare and memorable travel adventure.
Asia and India private jet expedition highlights:
- Visit the vibrant bazaars of Samarkand and the sparkling turquoise burial vaults of Shahi Zinda as your Asia private jet tour follows the Silk Road to Uzbekistan.
- Join countless Tibetan Buddhists on a pilgrimage to the holy city of Lhasa or see giant pandas at the Chengdu Panda Breeding and Research Center.
- Behold the glittering Shwedagon Pagoda; explore serene Inle Lake; and discover the temples of Bagan in Myanmar.
- Your India private jet expedition comes in for a landing at the Taj Mahal; from here, continue on to the marvelous lakeside palaces of Udaipur.
- Marvel at the lunar-like landscapes of Jordan’s Wadi Rum or venture into the Lost City of the Nabataeans at Petra.
About your India and Asia Private Jet experience:
The best way to reach so many far-flung destinations in one itinerary is to fly by private jet. We set our own schedules, fly direct, and avoid layovers. We land in airports that are closer to hard-to-reach destinations. We have the flexibility and freedom to adjust the routing, if necessary—even while an expedition is in progress. We arrange for expedited boarding, luggage handling, and customs and immigration formalities where possible.
Our Boeing 757 generously accommodates 78 travelers in 2-by-2 VIP-style leather seats with ecomfort™ foam support, instead of the standard 233 seats. Our travelers enjoy an unsurpassed educational experience onboard the jet with our experts, who will share their expertise during flights as well as on land.
Our expedition staff and flight crew, including a chef and a catering assistant, are the most experienced in the world when it comes to managing multi-destination, educational expeditions by private jet. A physician accompanies each expedition, ready to provide and coordinate healthcare services whenever and wherever they may be needed. Travel worry-free with a talented team of professionals who are recognized for their keen attention to detail, dedication to safety and security, and top-notch hospitality. And enjoy one of the highest crew-to-traveler ratios in the business: 1 to 5.
Archaeology, Culture, Food & Wine, History, New Itinerary for 2013/2014, Photography