Coastal Brazil with Buenos Aires & MontevideoMarch 11, 2015 - March 28, 2015
This inaugural Brazil expedition combines the very best of coastal Brazil, plus explorations of cosmopolitan Buenos Aires, charming Montevideo, and a Rio de Janeiro tour. The Sea Adventurer serves as the perfect base, from observing the breathtaking coastline and dramatic ports to exploring offshore islands and pristine natural environments. Travel with ease and comfort on a comprehensive Brazil tour that links together the cultural and natural highlights of an area that can be challenging to visit on your own. You will travel in the company of veteran Expedition Leader, Mike Moore, who will be accompanied by expert naturalists, Pepper Trail and Dennis Willie.
- This brand-new Brazil tour blends the best cultural and natural highlights of Brazil, and explores the vibrant cities of Buenos Aires and Montevideo.
- On a Rio de Janeiro expedition, spend two full days in this legendary city and choose from multiple tour options to suit every interest.
- Snorkel in the clear waters of Abrolhos Marine National Park and Ilhabela Islands to discover some of Brazil’s healthiest marine ecosystems.
- Search for birds and wildlife in the mangroves of the Marau Peninsula and a number of endemic species in the protected Atlantic Forest of Parque Nacional de Superagui.
- Stroll along charming streets lined with well-preserved Portuguese colonial architecture in the historic towns of Parati and Salvador.
Birding, Culture, Snorkeling, Wildlife & Nature