ColombiaJuly 30, 2015 - August 11, 2015
From sun-drenched, white-sand beaches and vibrant cities to the towering peaks of the Andes, Colombia offers travelers a wealth of natural and cultural highlights. This brand-new itinerary reveals the artifacts of ancient pre-Hispanic cultures, exquisite colonial architecture, amazing birds and wildlife, and a chance to explore pristine coral reefs. And, no tour would be complete without a visit to a coffee plantation to learn about the history, culture, and production of world-famous Colombian coffee.
Colombia expedition highlights:
- Join Zegrahm cofounder Jack Grove on a new itinerary that explores Colombia’s wealth of natural and cultural highlights.
- Spend two full days exploring Gorgona Island, a National Natural Park that boasts a variety of endemic species and pristine coral reefs.
- View the artifacts of ancient pre-Hispanic cultures at Bogotá’s exquisite Gold Museum.
- Explore charming Cartagena to discover elegant colonial architecture, white-sand beaches, world-class cuisine, and a vibrant night-life.
- Visit a coffee plantation to learn about the history, culture, and production of world-famous Colombian coffee.
Archaeology, Birding, Culture, History