- Our Expeditions
- Expedition Travel
- Expedition Travel
- Small Ship Cruises
- Overland Adventures
- Flight Programs
- Expedition Activities
- Why Zegrahm
- Private Travel
- Traveler Info
Sicily with Montenegro, Croatia, Albania & Greece
Sorry. There are no scheduled departures for this expedition.
Archaeology, gastronomy, and culture collide on this 14-day Sicily and Croatia expedition that explores the azure waters of the Mediterranean and the Adriatic. Our late-summer voyage begins with a Sicily tour. After visiting Palermo, famous for its jumbled and picturesque streets, it’s off to the Greek ruins of Selinunte, wine tasting in Marsala, and the World Heritage sites of Agrigento and Syracuse. Once in the Adriatic, we explore Montenegro’s quaint village of Kotor and the archaeological highlights of Albania. Our Croatia tour is spent in the beautiful, medieval town of Dubrovnik. Greece makes a fitting finale for our Sicily and Croatia adventure travels as we embark on a full-day tour of Delphi and transit the Corinth Canal en route to Athens.
Sicily & Croatia Expedition Highlights:
- Tour Monreale's impressive 12th-century Cathedral, hailed as Italy's most beautiful Norman church, the interior is covered with intricate mosaics, gold leaf, and stone intarsia.
- Sample Sicilian delicacies during wine tastings and gourmet luncheons, including Marsala wines and vintages from the Licata region.
- Explore the exquisite Greek and Roman ruins of Agrigento and Syracuse - both World Heritage Sites.
- Discover dramatic scenery and amazing archaeology in the lesser-visited countries of Montenegro and Albania.
- Visit photogenic Dubrovnik, a beautifully-preserved medieval masterpiece.
With Zegrahm Expeditions, virtually everything is included in the cost of your Sicily and Croatia expedition:
- All gratuities, from porters and ship’s crew to tour guides
- All accommodations, including pre-voyage hotel nights
- Welcome dinner and orientation briefing to get to know one another and get a good sense of what’s to come
- Daily activity options, from wine tasting to archaeological tours
- World-class lecture and expedition team
- All meals onboard and with the group ashore
- All entrance fees, taxes, and landing and port charges
- All transfers on the group arrival and departure days
- Gift certificates for recommended expedition gear and reading materials
- Comprehensive pre-departure packet to prepare you for your Sicily adventure travels, with everything from currency information and weather to shipboard amenities and a packing list
- Medical and emergency evacuation insurance
- Dedicated Zegrahm program manager and air coordinator to answer all your questions
- Photographic journal upon returning home to relive your Croatia and Sicily expedition
Archaeology, Culture, Food & Wine, History, Photography