Ultimate GalapagosJuly 16, 2015 - July 28, 2015
July 14, 2016 - July 26, 2016
August 11, 2016 - August 23, 2016
Just Announced for the July 16, 2015 and August 11, 2016 Departures!
We have eliminated the single supplement in all categories on this voyage (except suites). Book a stateroom as a solo traveler and pay the double occupancy rate. Call an Expedition Advisor to learn more!
Certainly one of the most iconic and memorable expeditions one can take, Galápagos adventure travel is exhilarating and humbling. You’ll find yourself in the company of species found nowhere else in the world, walking among abundant wildlife that has grown astonishingly fearless in the absence of humans and large predators. On your Galápagos tour, you might find yourself face to face with a pair of courting blue-footed boobies, sitting next to a marine iguana as it basks in the sun, or snorkeling amidst a family of playful sea lions. Journey in the company of a renowned Galápagos expert and Zegrahm cofounder, Jack Grove—this is truly the trip of a lifetime.
Galápagos and Ecuador Expedition Highlights:
- Accommodations aboard the intimate, 40-guest Isabela II; her small size enables easy navigation of the islands.
- The waved albatross on Punta Suarez, one of the Islands’ largest birds; the walk over lava terrain is yet another hallmark of a Galápagos expedition.
- Zodiac expedition to Prince Philip’s Steps to see resident red-footed boobies, Nazca boobies, short-eared owls, and fur seals.
- Charles Darwin Research Station, a special stop on this Galápagos tour, to learn about conservation efforts; meet giant tortoises and land iguanas.
- Come face to face with sea lions, snorkel with Galápagos penguins, and meet the unique marine iguana.
Birding, Good for Families, Hiking & Trekking, Photography, Snorkeling, Wildlife & Nature