- Our Expeditions
- Expedition Travel
- Expedition Travel
- Small Ship Cruises
- Overland Adventures
- Flight Programs
- Expedition Activities
- Why Zegrahm
- Private Travel
- Traveler Info
Ultimate Seychelles with Aldabra Atoll
Sorry. There are no scheduled departures for this expedition.
Zegrahm’s Seychelles expedition takes you all the way from the stunning granitic islands of the north to the remote and rarely visited coral atolls of the south. Our comprehensive Seychelles adventure travel tour to this untouched Eden, led by expert guides, offers spectacular snorkeling and diving, including a two-day Aldabra Atoll tour; beautiful white-sand beaches; and endemic flora and fauna, with rare Seychelles paradise flycatchers, coco-de-mer palms, flying foxes, and giant Indian Ocean tortoises. Our Seychelles tour includes rocky Cousin Island, the breeding place of thousands of fairy terns and home to several endangered land and seabird species.
Seychelles and Aldabra Atoll adventure travel highlights include:
- Explore La Digue island, a postcard-perfect island of pink granite boulders and white sugar-sand beaches.
- Drift-snorkeling through Aldabra Atoll’s channels during a rising tide where you see thousands of marine life species.
- Enjoy close encounters with giant Indian Ocean tortoises throughout this Seychelles expedition.
- Praslin Island, a World Heritage Site and home to the rare Seychelles black parrot.
- This Seychelles tour was listed as one of the Top 50 Tours of a Lifetime by National Geographic Traveler.
With Zegrahm Expeditions, virtually everything is included in the cost of your trip. Here is what you can look forward to on this Seychelles with Aldabra Atoll expedition:
- All gratuities, from porters and ship’s crew to tour guides and leaders
- All accommodations, including pre- and post-voyage hotel nights
- Welcome dinner and orientation briefing to get to know one another and get a good sense of what’s to come
- Daily activity options, from active pursuits to moderately-paced sightseeing
- World-class lecture and expedition team
- All meals onboard and with the group ashore
- All entrance fees, taxes, and landing and port charges
- Group arrival and departure transfers
- Gift certificates for recommended expedition gear and reading materials
- Comprehensive pre-departure packet to prepare you for your trip, with everything from currency information and weather to shipboard amenities and a packing list
- Medical and emergency evacuation insurance
- Dedicated Zegrahm program manager to answer all your questions as well as an air coordinator to assist with flight arrangements
- Photographic journal documenting the voyage
Birding, Hiking & Trekking, Photography, Snorkeling & Diving, Wildlife & Nature