- Our Expeditions
- Expedition Travel
- Expedition Travel
- Small Ship Cruises
- Overland Adventures
- Flight Programs
- Expedition Activities
- Why Zegrahm
- Private Travel
- Traveler Info
Palau & Yap
Sorry. There are no scheduled departures for this expedition.
Above and below water, a Micronesia expedition to Palau and Yap offers countless discoveries. The waters of the region teem with more than 1,400 species of fish, rainbow-hued coral reefs and walls, and marine caves. We travel aboard the intimate, 16-passenger Palau Aggressor II, making several expedition stops daily. As part of our Palau adventure travel experiences, we dive among the wrecks of Japanese planes and warships from WWII. No Micronesia tour is complete without meeting the friendly local people; to this end, we visit Kaday Village on Yap and enjoy a cultural performance.
Palau and Micronesia Expedition highlights include:
- Renowned Nikko Bay, with its pristine coral gardens, forgotten WWII bunkers and artifacts, and marine caves full of geologic wonders.
- Half-day of kayaking as part of your Palau expedition, featuring hidden marine lakes, mangrove channels, tropical beaches, birding, and snorkeling.
- Peleliu Island, with some of the most exhilarating drift and wall dives in the region, where the Pacific Ocean meets the Philippine Sea.
- Jellyfish Lake, a Biological Wonder of the World – snorkel among amazing, melon-sized jellyfish, a defining memory of your Micronesia expedition.
When traveling with Zegrahm Expeditions, virtually everything is included in the cost of your Palau expedition:
- All gratuities
- All accommodations, including pre- and post-voyage hotel nights
- Daily activity options: snorkeling, diving, kayaking, cultural tours, and more
- World-class expedition leader and local guides
- All meals onboard and with the group ashore
- All entrance fees, taxes, and landing and port charges
- Transfers on group arrival and departure dates
- Gift certificates for recommended expedition gear and reading materials
- Comprehensive pre-departure packet to prepare you for your Palau adventure travels
- Medical and emergency evacuation insurance
- Dedicated Zegrahm program manager and air coordinator
Birding, Culture, History, Snorkeling & Diving, Wildlife & Nature