- Our Expeditions
- Expedition Travel
- Expedition Travel
- Small Ship Cruises
- Overland Adventures
- Flight Programs
- Expedition Activities
- Why Zegrahm
- Private Travel
- Traveler Info
Zegrahm Expeditions Takes Their Travelers to Southern India by Small-Ship
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Zegrahm ExpeditionsTakes Their Travelers to Southern India by Small-Ship
SEATTLE, WA, JULY 28, 2010—India has captivated travelers for centuries, but venturing to this cultural melting-pot can be a logistical challenge. In February and December 2011, Zegrahm Expeditions will treat travelers to over two weeks of in-depth exploration in Southern India including a stop in Sri Lanka via the 110-passenger Clipper Odyssey. Zegrahm believes the best way for travelers to immerse themselves in this diverse country—and with minimal distractions and inconveniences—is by small ship. Here’s why:
- See it all—from bustling cities and sleepy fishing villages to gilded temples and lush jungle retreats, and everything in between.
- Beat the heat: The air-conditioned Clipper Odyssey allows you to travel from port to port in the utmost comfort and bypass long, steamy drives to get to your next destination.
- Once aboard the Clipper Odyssey unpack once and enjoy top rate accommodations throughout duration of the voyage.
- Enjoy Continental cuisine prepared by the Clipper Odyssey’s expertly-trained chef and staff.
- Soak in the coastal sights as you make your way from port to port; a view of India often unseen by most tourists.
- Choose from several shore excursions each day—all of which are complimentary to you!
- Enjoy the ease of traveling with a company that has vast experience in this region of the world to help you best maximize your time and vacation dollars.
- Travel in the company of expert leaders and local guides who add valuable insight to both the cultural and natural riches you will encounter.
- A medical doctor will be onboard the Clipper Odyssey should you need assistance at any time.
- From flight reservations and tour schedules to gratuities and hotel accommodations, Zegrahm takes care of all the details and makes traveling to India a breeze.
Learn more about the February 1 - 17 and December 7 – 21, 2011 Splendors of India departures on Zegrahm’s Web site at www.zeco.com.
# # #
Seattle-based Zegrahm Expeditions Inc., founded in 1990, is a leading adventure travel company specializing in small-ship expedition cruises, tours, and safaris to remote and intriguing destinations around the world. Lead by expert guides and lecturers, Zegrahm itineraries are carefully crafted and all-inclusive, feature deluxe accommodations, and operate in all seven continents. For more information, please access www.zeco.com.