Zegrahm Expeditions Announces Alternative to Canceled Spirit of Oceanus Voyages
Zegrahm Expeditions Offers Alternative to Cancelled Spirit of Oceanus Voyages
SEATTLE, WA, SEPTEMBER 15, 2010—In light of the recent cancellations of all sailings aboard Cruise West’s Spirit of Oceanus, Zegrahm Expeditions offers several excellent alternatives to fill the immediate travel needs of those passengers who were booked on the Spirit of Oceanus in the coming months. In addition to calling in the South Pacific this fall, the comparable 110-passenger Clipper Odyssey will chart a similar course in 2011 with voyages toIndia, the Middle East, Mediterranean and Northern Europe.
And, while similar itineraries may be of interest, Zegrahm Expeditions offers additional benefits to travelers seeking a small-ship cruise experience with:
- An impressive team of leaders and lecturers on each voyage with extensive regional expertise and advanced degrees in a range of disciplines from natural history and archaeology to ornithology and anthropology
- Multiple daily excursions to choose from which are all included in the cost of the trip
- Exploration in small groups with inquisitive, like-minded travelers
- Deluxe accommodations and amenities aboard the Clipper Odyssey
- And, most importantly, the confidence of booking with a secure company that is part of a larger group of travel companies
Zegrahm Expeditions has already been in communication with the travel community to assist passengers who have been negatively impacted by the cancellations. Please contact their office at 800.628.8747/206.285.4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about their small-ship expeditions and how they can help travelers find a new itinerary to fit their cancelled travel plans.
# # #
Seattle-based Zegrahm Expeditions Inc., founded in 1990, is a leading adventure travel company specializing in small-ship expedition cruises, tours, and safaris to remote and intriguing destinations around the world. Led by expert guides and lecturers, Zegrahm itineraries are carefully crafted and all-inclusive, feature deluxe accommodations, and operate in all seven continents. For more information, please access www.zegrahm.com.