Looking for a unique way to spend their honeymoon (no all-inclusive resort in Mexico for this couple!) that would combine their love for adventure and desire to unwind from their busy work lives, Ali and Linda contacted our Private Travel team to plan the ultimate South Pacific adventure to celebrate their marriage. The team went straight to work arranging flights, car rentals, private guides, and luxury accommodations in New Zealand and Bora Bora for a nearly three-week adventure the couple would never forget. Here’s a peek at their personalized itinerary:
- Soaking up the stunning scenery, myriad outdoor activities, and local wine for three days in Queenstown, New Zealand; The Dairy Private Luxury Hotel is the perfect place to recover from jetlag and rejuvenate for the adventure ahead.
- Full day privately-guided hike on Fox Glacier at the base of New Zealand’s Southern Alps.
- Visiting New Zealand’s Marlborough region to taste the area’s legendary Sauvignon Blanc and fabulous seafood, plus opportunities for bird watching, sailing, and kayaking in the surrounding Marlborough Sounds.
- Three-night stay at Rotorua’s Treetops Lodge & Estate, including a privately-guided exploration of a Maori tribal settlement and time to indulge in the area’s natural geothermal amenities.
- Concluding with four nights in an over-water bungalow in Bora Bora, recently named by U.S. News as “the best island in the world.”
To learn more, contact our Private Travel team at firstname.lastname@example.org.