2019 Morocco: Minarets & Medinas
• Explore the Roman ruins of Volubilis and dine on ancient Roman recipes paired with local wines.
• Sip traditional Moroccan mint tea in the home of a Berber family in the High Atlas Mountains.
• Spend two full days in magical Marrakech, famous for its intact medieval architecture and bustling souks, packed with vendors touting everything from fresh produce to high-quality leather goods.
• Visit the highlights of cosmopolitan Casablanca, including the impressive
Hassan II Mosque.
• Enjoy independent meals at restaurants of your choice with the Dine-Around Program.