Alaska My Way was our third visit to this wonderful area of the world. It allowed us to see natural settings that 99% of the touring public doesn't visit, and to experience the wilderness of real Alaska.
Alaska My Way
- Visit four amazing national parks—Denali, Wrangell-St. Elias (America's largest), Kenai Fjords, and Lake Clark in the company of former Alaska resident, Mike Moore.
- Search for Alaska's iconic wildlife, including grizzly bears, caribou, Dall sheep, moose, sea otters, wolves, Steller sea lions, and bald eagles.
- Take a ride on the Alaska Railroad, drive the full length of the classic and spectacular Denali Highway, fly by small plane over the Wrangell Mountains and into Prince William Sound, and take a cruise on an Alaska Marine Highway ferry.
- Photograph coastal brown bears as they forage along tidal flats in Katmai National Park.
- Enjoy a variety of hiking options, both on and off trail, and strap on some crampons for an unforgettable walk in a glacier.
Trip Preparation: Gear Up!
Organize your gear in this padded, lightweight, water-resistant cube designed to hold all of your essentials, from lenses and cameras to cords and other electronics. When you’re standing in awe of magnificent Wrangell-St. Elias National Park or spotting bald eagles in Prince William Sound, your gear will be protected and close at hand.