Skip to main content
June 16, 2021
- Visit four amazing national parks—Denali, Wrangell-St. Elias (America’s largest), Kenai Fjords, and Katmai.
- Search for Alaska's iconic wildlife, including grizzly bears, caribou, Dall's sheep, moose, sea otters, wolves, Steller's sea lions, and bald eagles.
- Take a ride on the Alaska Railroad, drive the full length of the spectacular Denali Highway, fly by small plane over the Wrangell Mountains and take a cruise to view some of Alaska's iconic coastal scenery.
- Photograph coastal brown bears as they forage along tidal flats in Katmai National Park.
- Enjoy a variety of hiking options, both on and off trail, and strap on crampons for an unforgettable walk on a glacier.