Alluring South America: Brazil, Argentina & Chile
- Photograph the wild and stunning beauty of Patagonia, a land of towering snowcapped peaks reflected in shimmering blue lakes.
- Savor fantastic views of thundering Iguaçu Falls from both the Argentinian and the Brazilian sides.
- Enjoy a traditional asado (steak) dinner and attend a stunning performance of tango in Buenos Aires.
- Witness the iconic vistas of Corcovado and Sugarloaf Mountain, in legendary Rio de Janeiro.
- Take in panoramic vistas of Santiago from Sky Costanera, the highest observatory in South America, visit the historic home of Pablo Neruda, learn how to mix a perfect Pisco sour, and sample some of Chile’s world-famous wines.
This expedition is offered through our sister company, Travcoa.