Skip to main content
Along the Dalmatian Coast: Croatia & Slovenia
September 3, 2021
- Ring the wishing bell at the Church of the Assumption of Mary on tiny Bled Island.
- Take a train ride through the stunning caverns at Postojna, and sit spellbound during a private choral concert against a backdrop of illuminated stalactites and stalagmites.
- Sample the distinctive wines of the Peljesac Peninsula.
- Explore the narrow, twisting lanes of the picture-perfect, medieval-walled city of Dubrovnik, and attend a private performance of the Sorkocevic Quartet.
- Stroll along forested paths to discover the crystal-clear lakes and cascading waterfalls of Plitvice National Park.