This was a wonderful expedition! We saw beautiful waterfalls, impressive sandstone cliffs, historic Aboriginal paintings, and the wildlife—the wildlife was so interesting. We observed sharks by the ship, crocodiles in action, birds, dugongs, wallabies, and fish. This was one great day of adventure after another—highly recommended!
Australia's Kimberley: A Voyage to the Outback
April 24, 2015
- Throughout this Western Australia tour, discover the region’s iconic wildlife, including elusive rock wallabies, huge colonies of flying foxes, and massive saltwater crocodiles.
- Cruise along Montgomery Reef, which rises from the ocean with the outgoing tide.
- Enjoy a highly scenic helicopter ride to Mitchell Falls during the Kimberley expedition, where we swim in crystal-clear freshwater pools.
- Birders thrill to flocks of sulphur-crested cockatoos, gregarious zebra finches, white-bellied sea eagles, great-billed herons, and black-necked storks.
- View the amazing spectacle of the Horizontal Falls, created by massive tidal currents.