Best of the Baltic
July 4, 2019
- Tour the historic districts of Tallinn, Riga, and Gdansk, which feature a treasure-trove of architectural styles.
- Spend two days in St. Petersburg—the Venice of the North—and enjoy a guided tour of the Hermitage Museum, Peterhof, and other important sites.
- Visit the vibrant capital cities of Stockholm, Helsinki, and Copenhagen.
- Discover the scenic beauty of Bornholm Island, graced with rolling countryside, charming villages, unique round churches, and the impressive ruins of Hammershus Castle.
- Step ashore in beautiful Visby; a World Heritage Site, this city of ‘roses and ruins’ was once the trading center of the Hanseatic League.