Skip to main content
Bhutan: Journey through a Himalayan Kingdom
May 13, 2019
- Visit Tiger’s Nest, Bhutan’s most famous monastery.
- Spend a full day in Thimphu—the main residence of the King of Bhutan—and visit the National Library and Textile and Folk Heritage Museum.
- Explore the deeply spiritual Bumthang region and nearby Tang Valley, an area of open countryside dotted with forests and tiny villages.
- Meet the hearty local people who preserve the age-old traditions of Bhutanese life.
- Hike through Phobjika Valley, a conservation area where you may view muntjak (barking deer), wild boar, sambar, and more.
- Enjoy independent meals at restaurants of your choice with the Dine-Around Program.