Skip to main content
Brazil's Pantanal: A Wildlife Safari
September 16, 2020
- Join Mark Brazil on this comprehensive itinerary that explores the northern and southern regions of the Pantanal, truly one of the most spectacular areas for wildlife in the Americas.
- Search for Brazil's iconic wildlife—caiman, capybara, howler monkey, tapir, giant river otter, and our ultimate goal—the elusive jaguar.
- Discover a huge variety of large and colorful birds, including macaws, ibis, storks, curassows, spoonbills, and a wide range of birds of prey.
- Enjoy excellent photography opportunities—the dry season offers stunning scenery and up-close shots of wildlife as they congregate at the shrinking water sources.
- Stay at comfortable eco lodges supremely situated to take advantage of nature viewing.