Canal to Cuba with Panama, Costa Rica & Colombia
- Meet the Emberá Indians of the Darién and the Kuna Indians of San Blas who proudly preserve their cultural heritage.
- Enjoy a daylight transit through the historic locks of the Panama Canal.
- Step ashore on seldom-visited Isla de Providencia, Colombia—its long history includes tales of colonization, conquest, and buried treasure.
- Stroll the atmospheric streets of Havana to discover stunning colonial architecture and sun-splashed plazas, where classic American cars complete the scene of a by-gone era.
- Snorkel or dive over healthy coral reefs to view colorful tropical fish, turtles, stingrays, and more.