Circumnavigation of the Black Sea
- Visit six countries in one trip—Turkey, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, and Bulgaria.
- Choose from several tours highlighting Istanbul's wealth of historic sites and architectural treasures.
- Enjoy an energetic performance of traditional dances in Georgia while sampling local wines.
- Explore the grand city of Odessa, with splendid examples of elegant 18th- and 19th-century architecture, including a tour of the magnificent Opera House.
- Cruise through the winding canals of the Danube River Delta, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Biosphere Reserve, as we search for over 200 species of birds.
- Wander through a wealth of well-preserved Ottoman architecture in Safranbolu.
Turkey’s Cappadocia region is a land of striking volcanic terrain marked by thousands of pyramid-shaped rock spires. Throughout the centuries, Cappadocia’s inhabitants have carved their homes and churches in these columns and in caves, creating tunnels and chambers in the rock. You will also enjoy time in Ankara, Turkey’s fascinating capital city.