Circumnavigation of the Black Sea
- Visit six countries in one trip—Turkey, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, and Bulgaria.
- Choose from several tours highlighting Istanbul's wealth of historic sites and architectural treasures.
- Enjoy an energetic performance of traditional dances in Georgia while sampling local wines.
- Explore the grand city of Odessa, with splendid examples of elegant 18th- and 19th-century architecture, including a tour of the magnificent Opera House.
- Cruise through the winding canals of the Danube River Delta, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Biosphere Reserve, as we search for over 200 species of birds.
- Wander through a wealth of well-preserved Ottoman architecture in Safranbolu.
Embark on a full-day tour of Ankara, Turkey's capital; explore the extraordinary underground city of Kaymakli, where early Christians carved stables, kitchens, tunnels, and churches from volcanic rock; and explore the photogenic three-headed fairy chimneys in the peaceful valley of Pashabagi on this tour of Turkey's Cappadocia.