Experts in different subject matters tell you everything you ever wanted to know, and even things you didn’t know you wanted to know! History, culture, birds, animals, plants, weather, geology—are all covered. One returns home knowing much more about the world than when they left home.
Circumnavigation of Iceland
June 1, 2017
- Explore Iceland’s fabled Golden Circle—Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss Waterfall, and the Geysir Center.
- View vast colonies of breeding seabirds; kittiwakes, thick-billed murres, guillemots, fulmars, and comical puffins.
- Meet the residents of colorful fishing villages and stroll through archaeological sites that recall the heyday of Viking exploration.
- Photograph Iceland’s stunning landscapes—bubbling hot springs, glittering glaciers, soaring volcanoes, and plunging waterfalls.
- Cruise by Zodiac to search for whales, seals, and other marine mammals that congregate here in the summer months.
Adrienne & Russell H.