Circumnavigation of Iceland
30th Anniversary Signature Voyage
- Explore Iceland's fabled Golden Circle—Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss Waterfall, and Geysir.
- View vast colonies of breeding seabirds; kittiwakes, thick-billed and common murres, black guillemots, fulmars, and comical Atlantic puffins.
- Meet the residents of colorful fishing villages and stroll through archaeological sites that recall the height of Viking exploration.
- Photograph Iceland's stunning landscapes—bubbling hot springs, glittering glaciers, soaring volcanoes, and plunging waterfalls.
- Cruise aboard a luxurious, purpose-built expedition ship—Zegrahm will limit the number of guests from 184 to 135 for a more intimate experience.
Iceland boasts an unspoiled and truly surreal landscape that has captivated explorers, artists, and photographers alike. Hike through Thjorsardalur Valley to view impressive waterfalls, meet the residents of colorful fishing hamlets, and relax in some of Iceland’s renowned natural hot spring pools.