Circumnavigation of Iceland
- Explore Iceland's fabled Golden Circle—Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss Waterfall, and Geysir.
- View vast colonies of breeding seabirds; kittiwakes, thick-billed and common murres, black guillemots, fulmars, and comical Atlantic puffins.
- Meet the residents of colorful fishing villages and stroll through archaeological sites that recall the height of Viking exploration.
- Photograph Iceland's stunning landscapes—bubbling hot springs, glittering glaciers, soaring volcanoes, and plunging waterfalls.
- Cruise in search of whales and other marine mammals that congregate here in the summer months.
Iceland boasts an unspoiled and truly surreal landscape that has captivated explorers, artists, and photographers alike. Hike through Thjorsardalur Valley to view impressive waterfalls, meet the residents of colorful fishing hamlets, and relax in some of Iceland’s renowned natural hot spring pools.