- Join Zegrahm cofounder Jack Grove on a new itinerary that explores Colombia’s wealth of natural and cultural highlights.
- Go whale watching at Bahia Solano and explore the lush rainforest and lovely beaches.
- View the artifacts of ancient pre-Hispanic cultures at Bogotá’s exquisite Gold Museum.
- Explore charming Cartagena to discover elegant colonial architecture, white-sand beaches, world-class cuisine, and a vibrant night-life.
- Visit a coffee plantation to learn about the history, culture, and production of world-famous Colombian coffee.
From damp afternoons on the pristine coral reefs of Gorgona Island to touring Colombia’s famous coffee plantations and pre-Hispanic artifacts in Bogota, this quick-wicking, UPF 50-rated shirt is as wash and wear as they come—perfect for daytime adventures and easy to dress up to take in Cartagena’s vibrant night life.