Costa Rica: Private Photography Expedition
With over 850 recorded bird species in a country the size of West Virginia, birding will be very rewarding near all of your comfortable accommodations, with additional excursions into national parks and private reserves to search for regional specialties along with exotic mammals, unusual insects, and brilliantly-hued wildflowers. Designed for photographers of all levels, your bilingual naturalist/photographer guide is with you every step of the way to offer tips and techniques to help you capture the images of a lifetime.
Discover a wealth of photographic subjects on an itinerary that has been carefully designed to immerse you in the best parts of Costa Rica for nature and wildlife photography.
- Enjoy a comprehensive Costa Rica tour—the lowland Caribbean rainforest of the Sarapiqui Region, lush cloud forests of Copey de Dota, sky-piercing Volcano Arenal & coastal rainforest of the Central Pacific Region.
- Visit the La Selva Biological Station, the leading research center for Costa Rican ecology which offers over 31 miles of well-kept trails in some of the country’s most pristine primary tropical rainforest.
- Photograph a wealth of jewel-hued birds, exotic wildlife, colorful flowers & a huge variety of landscapes.
- Cruise along the Tárcoles River, home to scarlet macaws, iguanas, and the world’s largest population of American crocodiles.
- Travel with an expert, bilingual guide & private driver, who are with you every step of the way to point out local wildlife and make sure every aspect of your expedition goes smoothly.