Skip to main content
Cultural Treasures of Northern Vietnam & Laos
March 23, 2019
- Enjoy a two-night cruise through the breathtaking scenery of Lan Ha Bay.
- Discover the secrets of Vietnamese cooking during a hands-on class in Tam Coc.
- Shop for high-quality textiles in scenic Sam Neua.
- Meet with people from the Tai Dam (White Thai) minority group in culturally diverse Pu Luong.
- Join monks for morning prayers in Luang Prabang, the center of Laotian culture.
- Discover thousands of megalithic stone urns at the mysterious Plain of Jars in Laos.