Discoveries of Coastal Europe
April 28, 2018
- Explore two fascinating medieval UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Santiago de Compostela in Spain and France’s Mont Saint-Michel.
- Enjoy a wine tasting and vineyard tour in Bordeaux, the world’s wine industry capital.
- Visit three of the Channel Islands—Guernsey, Sark, and Jersey—to observe an interesting mix of French and British influences.
- Immerse yourself in World War II history with time in both Brest and Normandy.
- Search for resident and migrant birds in a variety of coastal habitats.