Emerald Ireland & Belmond Grand Hibernian Train
- Visit Giant’s Causeway where some 40,000 closely-packed hexagonal columns descend like a staircase into the sea.
- Spend two nights aboard the luxurious Belmond Grand Hibernian Train and stay at two of Ireland’s most-famous castle hotels—Ashford and Dromoland.
- Shop for treasures in the bustling English Market in Cork.
- Kiss the legendary Blarney Stone.
- Relish the amazing drive along the Ring of Kerry, winding past pristine beaches, medieval ruins, rolling countryside, and rugged coastlines.
- View priceless art at the Hunt Museum.
- Admire the 700-foot-tall, multi-colored limestone Cliffs of Moher.
This expedition is offered through our sister company, Travcoa.