Thorough preparation, excellent resources, and intelligent flexibilty made this trip one of the best.
The Fabled Adriatic
Just Announced: $1,000 Air Credit
Enjoy an air credit of up to $1,000 per person for new bookings on this expedition—contact our office to learn more!
- Discover dramatic scenery and amazing archaeology in the lesser-visited countries of Montenegro and Albania, a focal point of this Adriatic expedition.
- Spend time in photogenic Dubrovnik, a beautifully-preserved medieval masterpiece on your Croatia tour.
- Tour the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Valletta, Malta’s charming capital.
- Explore the stunning Greek and Roman ruins of Syracuse, including the massive 15,000-seat theater, which is still in use today.
- Enjoy ample opportunities to explore charming seaside towns, with the chance to dine ashore on your own.
Built in 1992 and recently refurbished, the Island Sky is a comfortable and contemporary expedition vessel. Public spaces include a large lounge, elegant bar with piano, library stocked with fiction and reference books along with a selection of games, and a single-seating dining room. Outside decks feature a bar, and a sun deck where meals are served in pleasant weather. All suites feature ocean views, a sitting area, en suite bathroom, large wardrobes, small refrigerator, and television.
Trip Preparation: Gear Up!
As fitting on your walk through Syracuse’s Greek and Roman ruins as they are at an elegant meal in Dubrovnik, these featherweight, sunblocker khaki pants weigh in at a mere seven ounces, almost half the weight of jeans. Two deep front pockets hold your travel essentials, they’re conveniently wrinkle-free—and they pack so small you can bring along three pairs, if you like!