Our Fabled Adriatic expedition was exceptional—we had a warm and attentive crew, energetic excursions, and intellectual lecturers. Zegrahm is the best expedition company on earth as far as my experience goes.
The Fabled Adriatic
- Discover dramatic scenery and amazing archaeology in the lesser-visited countries of Montenegro and Albania, a focal point of this Adriatic expedition.
- Spend time in photogenic Dubrovnik, a beautifully-preserved medieval masterpiece on your Croatia tour.
- Tour the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Valletta, Malta’s charming capital.
- Explore the stunning Greek and Roman ruins of Syracuse, including the massive 15,000-seat theater, which is still in use today.
- Enjoy ample opportunities to explore charming seaside towns, with the chance to dine ashore on your own.
- As part your Croatia expedition visit Diocletian’s magnificent 4th-century palace in Split.
The Variety Voyager is a newly built, state-of-the art private yacht which accommodates up to 72 guests. All ocean-view staterooms feature en suite marble bathrooms, flat-screen television, mini fridge, and individually controlled heating/cooling. The spacious and elegantly-appointed public spaces include a lounge, library, single-seating dining room, outdoor deck for dining in pleasant weather, and sun deck with a bar and lounge area.
Easily packable and conveniently expandable, this two-in-one backpack/tote is just waiting to be filled with your travel essentials and the treasures you find along the way, as you explore the Adriatic’s stunning landscapes and archaeological jewels. Adjustable straps, ample pockets, and easy lockable main compartment make it a superb travel choice.