This was a truly wonderful expedition, outstanding in every way. I would love to go back to some of the dive spots and enjoy more of what we experienced down there. Thank you to the expedition staff who made it so memorable for us!
Faces of Polynesia: Fiji to Tahiti
- Enjoy exuberant welcomes from traditionally clad dancers and experience warm hospitality as you are invited to join kava rituals and sample local delicacies.
- Witness the unique cultural heritage of Tonga, the oldest and last remaining Polynesian monarchy.
- Search for a bevy of rare and endemic birds, including Fiji orange doves, chattering kingfishers, and Cook Island fruit doves.
- Snorkel or dive nearly every day to discover dazzling coral reefs and healthy populations of tropical fish.
- Photograph lush, emerald islands rising from turquoise lagoons, white-sand beaches framed by lanky palms, and lovely dancers adorned in flower leis and tapa cloth.
- Save 5% when you combine with Tahiti to Easter Island!
The all-suite, 100-guest Caledonian Sky is a spacious, yet intimate, expedition vessel. Refurbished in 2018, her beautifully designed public spaces include a single-seating dining room, a large lounge with piano, elegant bar, enclosed panoramic viewing deck, sun deck, library, and small gym. All suites have an ocean view and feature a sitting room, en suite bathroom, flat-screen television, spacious wardrobes, and dressing table. The Caledonian Sky carries a fleet of Zodiacs, available for accessing remote shorelines and islands and is equipped to offer scuba diving.