Galapagos Diving Adventure
October 7, 2017
- Explore one of the largest marine protected areas in the world and enjoy up to four dives a day, plus night dives.
- Search for a wide range of species—whale sharks, dolphins, hammerhead sharks, sea turtles, eagle rays, barracuda, mola mola, and more.
- Cruise to remote Darwin and Wolf Islands for world-class diving, where both large pelagics and colorful tropical species can be found in abundance.
- Witness the playful antics of sea lions as they perform graceful underwater acrobatics.
- Take a trip into the highlands to view endemic Galápagos giant tortoises in their natural habitat.