Skip to main content
August 2, 2019
- Enjoy the rare privilege of watching gorilla families interacting with interpretation by local experts.
- View rare forest species not found on typical safaris—chimpanzees, pygmy hippos, gray-cheeked mangabays, putty-nosed monkeys, forest buffalo, and the elusive bongo.
- Discover unique flora—a staggering 11,000 plant species have been identified to date with over 1,100 found only in this eco-system.
- Set out on a variety of adventures—gorilla and primate treks, forest hikes, river cruises, and nocturnal spotlighting excursions.
- Visit Ombo Village to learn about the locals’ traditions of subsistence farming and hunting.