With a wonderful local guide and an experienced Zegrahm leader, our adventure in Cuba was an incredible opportunity. I would not hesitate to return...tomorrow!!
The Heart of Cuba
- Join us for a rare opportunity to visit Cuba, made possible through our partnership with sister company, International Expeditions*, which is authorized to conduct travel programs to Cuba under the people-to-people license category.
- Immerse yourself in Cuban culture as you visit with friendly locals, savor traditional cuisine, and enjoy numerous musical performances, including a visit to the Buena Vista Social Club.
- Explore the Zapata Wetlands—this UNESCO Biosphere Reserve is home to 171 species of birds, 18 of which are endemic, including bee hummingbirds, the world’s smallest living bird.
- Stroll the atmospheric streets of Havana to discover stunning colonial architecture and sun-splashed plazas, where classic American cars complete the scene of a by-gone era.
- Visit the World Heritage Sites of Trinidad, founded in the 16th century, and the nearby Valley of the Sugar Mills, the historic center of Cuba’s sugar industry.
*International Expeditions, Inc. is authorized under general and specific licenses to operate engage, organize, and conduct people-to-people travel to Cuba that engages participants in meaningful interactions with individuals in Cuba.
Trip Preparation: Gear Up!
When the temperatures rise in Havana, you’ll be comfortable in your UPF 50+-rated TEC shorts, complete with quick-drying capability, water-repellent finish, and ample pockets. Hike in lightweight comfort through the Zapata Wetlands, or stop into the Buena Vista Social Club—the shorts’ classic design takes you from one to the other in style.