Hiking Iceland's Interior
- Don crampons for a trek across Solheimajokull Glacier.
- Hike through Thjorsardalur Valley to view impressive waterfalls, as well as a historic farmhouse that was buried in ash in 1104.
- Meet the residents of colorful fishing hamlets, and visit a museum that recalls the settlement era.
- Learn about Iceland's unique breeds of sheep, goat, and horse, and enjoy a horseback ride through bucolic countryside.
- Relax after an active day in some of Iceland's renowned natural hot spring pools.