Hill Town Gems of Italy
- Visit the Sassi of Matera; an ancient city of stone, this UNESCO World Heritage Site dates back to the Paleolithic Age and sits on the edge of a great ravine.
- See the legendary trulli, conical dry-stone houses found only in Puglia.
- Explore some of Italy’s prettiest hill towns, nestled between the sea and undulating farmland in the Marche region.
- Explore the cobblestoned streets of Lecce, the capital of Italian baroque architecture, which is also home to a Roman amphitheater dating back to the 2nd century AD.
- Visit the intimate Wine and Olive Oil Museum in Torgiano, the vineyard capital of Umbria.
This expedition is offered through our sister company, Travcoa.