This continued journey through Peru delves even further into the history and archaeology of this fabled country. Embark the luxurious Belmond Andean Explorer and enjoy the dramatic scenery of the Andean Highliands on your way to Lake Titicaca. You'll visit the Islands of Uros, explore the city of Arequipa, and marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Chan Chán.
Hiram Bingham's Hidden Peru
- Stay within the citadel overnight and enjoy the magical sunrise and sunset over Machu Picchu.
- Mingle and barter with the Quechua-speaking locals at the colorful and authentic market of Chinchero.
- Savor a private lunch at Casa Aliaga, built in 1535 and still inhabited by the Aliaga family.
- Experience the Inca culture with the Quechua community of Huilloc in the heart of the Valley of the Incas.
- Enjoy stunning scenery as you travel by train to legendary Machu Picchu.
- Explore the impressive remains of several pre-Incan cultures at Chan Chan, Túcume, and El Brujo on an optional extension.
This expedition is offered through our sister company, Travcoa.
October 25 — November 1, 2018