Skip to main content
Iconic Africa: Kenya & Zimbabwe with Victoria Falls
June 18, 2019
- Explore the legendary Maasai Mara from a remote camp accessible only by boat.
- Feel the spray of Victoria Falls and spot hippos and crocodiles during a sunset Zambezi River cruise.
- Spend two full days in Zimbabwe’s diverse Hwange National Park, home to 100 mammal and 400 bird species.
- Watch hundreds of elephants and buffalo at a popular waterhole just outside your tent’s porch.
- Experience authentic interactions with local villagers, meeting schoolchildren and tribal elders.